The Sunlight Omnisense™ 7000 Quantitative Ultrasound Bone Sonometer enables quick, user-friendly assessment of osteoporosis. Reliable, accurate, non-invasive, safe, and very easy to use, it allows exceptionally cost effective early assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of the disease - right at the point of care.
Omnisense 7000 is the flagship product in the Sunlight family of Omnipath™-based solutions. Proven in thousands of installations worldwide, Omnisense systems are the first - and currently only - multi-site* ultrasound devices available today that allow first-line early assessment, diagnosis and monitoring of Osteoporosis.
Accurate Osteoporosis Assessment for All
A compact, standalone device designed for use in any clinic or physician office, Omnisense 7000 is ideal for managing and monitoring osteoporosis diagnosis and treatment for any patient. It uses different software modules and four ethnical clinical reference databases, making it suitable for patients aged 0-99 years, including neonates.
The Omnisense 7000 Advantage
- Proven safety
- High accuracy
- Precise measurements - a unique multi-site measurement option*
- Utilizes market-proven Omnipath technology
- 4 ethnical reference databases for males, females and children (optional)
- Fast Results
- WHO-compliant T-score and Z-score results
- Easy to understand, graphical measurement report created within minutes
- Easy to learn and use
- Includes complete training support with a practice mode and training video.
- Built-in patient data management
- Printed report ncludes patient details and measurement history